Physicians at the Fertility & IVF Center of Miami perform a comprehensive evaluation to identify the main causes of infertility. Early and accurate diagnoses are important first steps in the treatment process and allow for individualized treatment planning.
- Clinical and Laboratory evaluation of infertility, including miscarriage and recurrent pregnancy loss
- Preconception Carrier Screening for Genetic Diseases (i.e., Jewish Heritage Panel)
- Pregnancy following female or male sterilization
- Semen Analysis and Antisperm / Antibody Sperm Testing
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Testing